- Appointment for a 2 year period and then reviewed.
- Reporting to the Regional Board Performance Lead.
- This is a volunteer role and is subject to DBS disclosure.
- Reasonable expenses will be paid for travel & other costs attributed to the role
- Main purpose of role is to establish, develop and oversee the Regional Selection Scouting Programme
Please apply via email with a netball CV & covering letter detailing how your qualifications & experience would enable you to fulfil the role job description outlined.
CLICK HERE to download the Advert for the post
CLICK HERE to download the Application Form
Application deadline Friday 2nd October 2015
Interviews will take place week beginning 5th October 2015
Email Sue Day (Regional Performance Lead) firstname.lastname@example.org