GOALDEN GLOBES 2018
England Netball are pleased to announce the nominations for the 2018 Goalden Globe awards are now OPEN!!
Do you have a volunteer that you wish to thank? Can you think of someone who deserves to be recognised for the outstanding contribution they have made to making netball happen? Now is the time to complete a nomination form and to make sure what they have achieved is shared with others.
Regions will host their own regional award events between May – July, with all regional winners being invited to the National England Netball Goalden Globe Awards on Saturday 15th September.
To support you with your nomination please download the Goalden Globes 2018 Nomination Information with lots of useful hints and tips in regards to completing the correct nomination form.
Nominations are sought across the following categories:
- Grassroots Coach Award Nomination Form
- Grassroots Official Award Nomination Form
- Young Volunteer Award Nomination Form
- Outstanding Netball Club Award Nomination Form
- Inclusion and Diversity Award Nomination Form
- Teacher Award Nomination Form
- Unsung Hero Award Nomination Form
- Mary Bulloch Administrator Award
- Muriel McNally Award Nomination Form
- Rose Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
- Long Service Award (direct national nomination)
All nomination forms (except Rose and Long Service) need to be sent directly to Helen NW RCO: By email to: Northwest@englandnetball.co.uk
Or by post to: North West Netball, Goalden Globes 2018, The National Cycling Centre, Stuart St, Manchester M11 4DQ
Closing date for all nominations is 13th April 2018
This year the NW Goalden Globe event is being held on Saturday 2nd June at the Renaissance Hotel, Manchester and we are offering in conjunction with Manchester Thunder a Joint “Golden” ticket to the GG’s and to watch Manchester Live – Thunder v Wasps at the Arena afterwards.
If you are submitting a Rose or Long Service Award please send directly to Volunteering@englandnetball.co.uk
If you have any questions please contact your Regional office, Good Luck!